As the parent company to Hardee’s, Carl’s Jr. serves up the same quality, Southern food for breakfast. With a star in their logo, most customers from the midwest believe that they are the star for breakfast foods.
Carl’s Jr.’s breakfast menu is almost identical to the Hardee’s menu, but the hours are slightly different. The good news is, if you don’t make it in time for one, you can rush to the other!
Carl’s Jr. Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Saturday: 6 AM – 10:30 AM
- Sunday: 6 AM – 11 AM
Carl’s Jr. Breakfast Menu Items
As the first, or second source – depending on location – for Southern breakfast foods, the Carl’s Jr menu offers biscuits soaked in Velveeta cheese but still has the monster biscuit. Loaded omelets and breakfast burritos also grace the menu with hot, stomach-filling eggs and bacon.
- Loaded Omelet: $2.99, Combo = $4.69
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit: $2.69, Combo = $4.69
- Sausage & Egg Biscuit: $2.69, Combo = $4.69
- Monster Biscuit: $3.69, Combo = $5.59
- Biscuit ‘N’ Gravy: $2.09, Combo = $4.09
- Chicken Filet: $3.59, Combo = $5.29
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito: $3.19, Combo $4.99
- Sunrise Croissant: $2.89, Combo = $4.79
- Frisco Breakfast Sandwich: $3.49, $5.39
- Grilled Cheese Breakfast Sandwich: $2.99, Combo = $4.89
- Double Loaded Omelet Biscuit: $3.29, Combo = $4.99
- Fried Bologna & Velveeta Biscuit: $2.49, Combo = $3.99
- Chicken ‘N’ Gravy Breakfast Platter: $3.89
- Breakfast Platter: $3.89
- Sausage Biscuit: 1 PC = $1.69, 2 PC = $2.19
- Cinnamon ‘N’ Raisin Biscuit: 1 PC = $1.29, 2 PC = $1.99, 6 PC = $4.99
- Hash Rounds: Small = $1.10, Medium = $1.39, Large = $1.79
Carl’s Jr’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit: As a classic breakfast option, Carl’s Jr. fries their eggs and a bacon to a perfect crisp.
Monster Biscuit: The monster biscuit is truly a monster, stacked several times with a meat choice and cheese that may be too big to take a bite out of. Fans truly get a bang for their buck as their meal is larger than most.
Fried Bologna & Velveeta Biscuit: A unique combination on the menu, Carl’s Jr. offers an alternative meat for breakfast with a very popular, brand name cheese.
Sunrise Croissant: For those of you who aren’t morning people, the sunrise croissant may just change your mind. A butter baked croissant cradles is stacked with meat and cheese, and also presents the option to add sausage or bacon.