Cracker Barrel Old Country Store is possibly most famous for their extravagant breakfast selection, served all day, every day. Their homegrown philosophy means that each meal will taste as good as a home-cooked meal, without the hassle or mess.
Their breakfast fare will delight both the strongest sweet tooth and the hungriest carnivore, serving up just about every breakfast food you could ever dream of. While Cracker Barrel is traditionally a sit-down restaurant, you can also enjoy your breakfast to go.
Cracker Barrel Breakfast Hours & Days
- Sunday – Thursday: 6 AM – 10 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 6 AM – 11 PM
Cracker Barrel Breakfast Menu Items
Cracker Barrel’s breakfast menu has so many options that you’ll never run out of new items to try. While Cracker Barrel offers quick and easy breakfasts to go, their specialties are full-fare breakfasts with all the fixings like their Sunrise Sampler or Grandpa’s Country Fried Breakfast.
- Uncle Herschel’s Favorite: $8.79
- Old Timer’s Breakfast: $8.49
- Sunrise Sampler: $8.69
- Grandpa’s Country Fried Breakfast: $9.29
- The Cracker Barrel’s Country Boy Breakfast: $10.69
- Fresh Start Sampler: $8.79
- Double Meat Breakfast: $8.49
- Smokehouse Breakfast: $7.49
- Country Morning Breakfast: $6.79
- Momma’s Pancake Breakfast: $8.69
- Fresh Fruit n’ Yogurt Parfait Breakfast: $7.99
- Southwestern Scramble: $7.99
- Southwestern Sausage Hash n’ Eggs: $7.49
- Wild Maine Blueberry Pancakes: $7.39
- Pecan Pancakes: $7.39
- Buttermilk Pancakes with Fruit Toppings: $6.99
- Momma’s French Toast Breakfast: $8.69
- Buttermilk Pancakes with 100% Pure Natural Syrup: $6.69
- French Toast: $7.29
- Bacon or Sausage with Fried Apples or Hashbrown Casserole: $4.99
- Apple n’ Cinnamon Oatmeal: $6.39
- Two Eggs n’ Biscuit: $4.89
- One Egg n’ Bacon or Sausage: $4.99
- Meat Biscuit n’ Hashbrown Casserole or Fried Apples: $4.89
- Eggs-In-The-Basket: $7.79
- Egg Sandwich: $4.89
- Biscuits n’ Gravy with Bacon or Sausage: $4.99
- Gravy n’ Biscuits: $3.99
- Cheese Grits: $2.79
- Coarse Ground Grits: $1.69
- Country Ham: $5.99
- Fresh Fruit n’ Yogurt Parfait with Granola: $3.99
- Fried Apples: $2.79
- Fresh Fruit: $2.79
- Home Fries: $2.79
Cracker Barrel Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Uncle Herschel’s Favorite: It is not surprising that this hearty breakfast was Uncle Herschel’s favorite! This full-fare platter features two eggs just how you like them, sausage or bacon, and grits, served with all the fixin’s (home-made buttermilk biscuits, gravy, butter, and preserves or jam).
Momma’s French Toast Breakfast: Momma’s French Toast breakfast is the perfect blend of sweet and savory with four pieces of French Toast smothered in syrup, served with thick-sliced bacon, smoked sausage patties, or turkey sausage links and eggs cooked to order. Locals recommend upgrading the syrup to fruit toppings with a touch of whipped cream.
Southwestern Scramble: This meal is essentially an unwrapped, overstuffed burrito. Scrambled eggs are smothered in tomatoes, green peppers, onions, green chilis, potatoes, and cheese and served with your choice of fried apples, home fries, or hashbrown casserole. Pro-tip: add sausage to your scramble and make sure to ask for salsa!
Fresh Fruit n’ Yogurt Parfait Breakfast: If you’re seeking a healthy but still hearty breakfast, this is the meal for you. Low-fat vanilla yogurt is paired with fresh seasonal fruit and granola n’ oats, served alongside two scrambled egg whites and turkey sausage.